- Standard analogue business line – excludes calls
- Connects to Spark’s PSTN
- Analogue or PBX connections
- Fax connections
- Chorus managed-provisioning, billing and faults
- Add-on services available:
- Call minder – voicemail
- Caller display
- Call waiting alerts
- Call diversion – locally or remotely controlled
- Three-way calling
- Dual number
- Call transfer
- Faxability – dual number with different ringing cadence for calls to a second number
- Series completion – hunting feature for multiple lines
- Call restriction – customer PIN based restriction
- Permanent toll bar
- Temporary toll bar – reseller credit management tool
- Customerlink – permanent diversion to another number – no physical line required
How it works
While we manage the pricing and contractual arrangements for this service, Chorus will manage your provisioning, billing and faults.
You or your customer pay a monthly rental charge for a standard business line as well as any call usage, including local calls and add-on services requested.
New connections incur a connection fee and installation charges apply to work carried out on an end-user site.
Chorus delivers the copper network for any new Business Lines and will add it ‘on top’ of any UBA service you may already have with them. Alternatively, the Business Line price includes the cost of the copper line.